How can I participate?
NOTICE. The European Economic Expert’s Forum 2016 is full booked at the moment. The keynote program (on Thursday and Friday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.) is available for everyone who is registered to the EC. Availability is limited.
You have to register 2016 JCI European Conference. The EC2016 registration fee includes the fee of the European Economic Expert’s Forum program. Registration fee is 520.00 € and for JCI-members fee is 420.00 €.
The registration fee includes:
- The full EC2016 program with keynotes, workshops etc.
- European Economic Expert’s Forum program for Thursday 16th and Friday 17th June
- Access to all activities in the official conference programme (except ones marked with invitation only and fundraiser activities or JCI trainings);
- Possibility to participate cultural experience events organized by Finnish LOMs (subject to individual charges, to be announced between Dec 2015 – April 2016);
- Lunch vouchers;
- Farewell Ball dinner;
- Transportation between hotels and the Farewell Ball venue.
Check the registration instructions http://ec2016.fi/registration/.
Register 2016 JCI European Conference and stay tuned about the EEEF2016- limited availability.
We reserves the right to changes.